We are eager to ensure the highest value in protecting your personal data and privacy. Therefore we use reliable encryption technologies. Your order and credit card details are transmitted in encrypted form and 3D Secure procedures. All personal information is handled confidentially.
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
1. We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our website. We will only disclose this information as provided below.
2. We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- Determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms and Conditions.